Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Just a DREAM....

Sometimes I say to myself
Someday you will be mine
we will be in each other arms
Share laughters and exchanged honeyed words.

Go on dating on a moonlight night
With candles that make the night seem bright
Surrounded by sweet scented flowers
While the music played keeps the passion
glaring in our eyes.

I wish Icould stroll with you.
Holding hand in hand
Be with you when you're alone
Cheer you up when you're sad

I wish I could whisper words I long to speak,
But no words can tell you exactly how I feel
So i'll just cloak the yearnings deep within
although it makes me so unreal.

We will spend our lives together until the end
Together,we will sail on the strong sea
We will dream and make it come true.
But this can't be true, for you are "JUST A DREAM" to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment